Tutorial 04

 An image of the unity logo (source)


In this weeks unity tutorial, we had to continue with the Rudy beginner tutorial. I found this very time consuming and difficult due to the issues I am still experiencing with the unity software. in terms of following the tutorial, I find it straightforward and easy to progress. The issue I'm having is not being able to enter play mode in unity. this is something that I have been experiencing from the start and have tried many troubleshooting methods with no luck. this had led to progress without checking with the play mode which had made it very time consuming as I have to double-check each stage before continuing 

other then that, I found the tutorials clear and manageable to complete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design Document

First playable

Game Idea Research