Reading 06 - DOING

 

An illustration of a woman reading (source)



In this week's tasks, we had to define our themes, this is following from last weeks tasks were we had to read over the annotated bibliographies and highlight certain themes we discovered. at first I found this task rather confusing as I wasn't sure how I was going to structure the themes from the papers. I found the video on the CDM website about structuring sentences very useful as it helped me understand the correct format to use.

After I had my themes organised I began to write sentences using the methods that I learnt which made it much easier to formulate my thoughts and conclusions. here is a screenshot of my work, the link to my document can be found here






Comments

  1. hi francis just had a chance to read over your blog about your selected themes based on your research, to start of the two themes you have in regards to your topic are probably the two most important ones, "Inclusivity" and "Stereotypes" and it was really interesting to read what you've found out and is very clear. These topics are very serious and should be taken so, even if it's just in video games, that shouldn't matter. You made great points on your themes, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aaron, Just had read of your feedback and found it super helpful. you highlighted area you liked and suggestion's that I will be acting on moving forward.

    Thanks Again for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design Document

First playable

Game Idea Research