Reading 07 -DOING

 

An illustration of a woman reading (Source)


This week we were tasked with acting on the feedback we obtained from last weeks peer to peer reviews. I found the feedback I gained was very helpful in helping me structure and rewrite in other to end with a more polished product.

Based on the feedback from lectures and fellow peers I was able to highlight key sections such as my improper formatting of quotes and lack of sentence structure. Another area that was outlined was the absence of key information needed to better explain my themes. this is something I will be putting the majority of my focus on moving forward.

Reflecting back now after I have completed this week reading task, I found it much easier than when I started these annotated bibliographies. I think the feedback really helped me on how I would restructure and make it more straightforward. The full document can be found here





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design Document

First playable

Game Idea Research