Reading 08 -DOING

 

Image of a man reading (Source)


This week we had to continue expanding our annotated bibliographies, continuing from last weeks task in which we had to create themes based on the summaries gathered from the conducted research. intentionally at the start, I found this week's tasks really straightforward as we had to just write an introduction and a conclusion to or already curated themes. 

In practice, I found it rather difficult to actually write cohesive sentences that set up the particular theme I had written about, in the end, I managed to create an introduction and conclusion that fit themes the I had chosen. although it did take a while I am happy with the end product, you can find the full document here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design Document

First playable

Game Idea Research