Unity Tutorial 06

 

An image of the unity logo 


This week unity tutorial wasn't too bad in terms of difficulty, I didn't find any of the steps too difficult. we had to add a UI element to display Rubys health bar and have it scale to dit the bounds of the game. the scripts were much easier and I understood what they did which is a good sign as that was an area I was struggling to understand for the majority of my unity experience.

I also spent some catch up from last week unity which wasn't too difficult too, I'm finding 2D games much easier than 3D games in terms of complexity. in last weeks tutorial, we had to add camera bounds and a camera follow a script.

In the end the unity I did find in time-consuming but I think that's due to the fact I had to catch up, I am happy that the end to the tutorials is coming to an end next week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design Document

First playable

Game Idea Research