Reading 10 -DOING


Image of illustrated people reading (source)


In this weeks reading task we were tasked with adding the final touches on our annotated bibliographies, the key areas, in particular, were focused on this week were as follows:

  • Add graphics as required, remember to seek permission or credit
  • Create two digital resources (graphics/audio/video) of your own to support your work.
  • Add author bio 
  • Support editing for final version _ this will be collaborative during the lecture slot)
Going through each task individually I found adding graphics to the righting straightforward I made pie charts to display the statistics featured on my writing. The second task was to add an author bio, I found this very clear and concise giving a brief description about myself. the final task was to review the entire writing and fix any outstanding errors and suggestions 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design Document

First playable

Game Idea Research